A great apartment in one of the world's most beautiful cities
The minimum rental period is one week.
The preferred number of guests is 1 or 2; the maximum number of guests is 4.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept children under 15 years of age. Pets are not allowed.
Smoking in the apartment is not permitted.
Since the apartment is situated in a residential old mansion that has not been noise-insulated in conformity with modern standards, guests should respect certain house rules, such as quiet behaviour in the entrance hall, in the apartment and on the terrace, no loud music and no parties. The house rules will be explained upon check-in; by subscribing a rental contract, future guests agree to respect these house rules.
Amsterdamcanalapartment.nl has made all possible efforts to provide accurate and reliable information on this website. However, attention is drawn to the fact that each photo represents the state of affairs at the moment when the photo concerned was taken. Weather conditions and decoration items may in particular be subject to change.
Conditions of payment
- The first 50% of total rent is due at the time of booking; no refunds of this deposit are made, except if the default involved lays with amsterdamcanalapartment.nl;
- Payment of the deposit can be made by bank wire/transfer or by PayPal (in this latter case, a contribution may be asked to compensate for the high costs of PayPal transactions);
- The second 50% of total rent is due at time of arrival, preferably in cash (euros).
Rates are all inclusive
- all taxes, towels and bed linen;
- cleaning before and after your stay (there is no daily cleaning; in case of stays of more than one week weekly cleaning is included in the price);
- use of fast internet through WIFI and cable (bring your own laptop!);
- utilities (water, gas and electricity);
- all amenities in the apartment.
The phone can be used free of charge for calls within the Netherlands and for incoming international calls.